If you or a loved one have been injured in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area as the result of a motor vehicle accident, it’s time to call Cleveland’s Injury Lawyer™, Nicholas M. Dodosh at 844-CLE-LAW1 (844-253-5291). Attorney Dodosh is a Cleveland, Ohio personal injury attorney who is here to help get you the justice and compensation you deserve. Mr. Dodosh devotes the majority of his practice to representing car accident, trucking accident, motorcycle accident, ATV accident, and semi-truck accident victims.
A motor vehicle accident is legally defined as when a road vehicle collides with another vehicle, pedestrian, road debris, or man-made object. These collisions can result in personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death. Motor vehicle accidents can involve the following:
- Car Accidents,
- Truck accidents,
- Semi-trucks or tractor trailer truck accidents,
- Delivery vehicle accidents,
- Passenger van accidents,
- Motorcycle accidents, and
- Other motorized vehicle accidents.
It is important to speak with an attorney immediately following any serious injury before you give a recorded statement to an insurance adjuster or sign medical release papers.
Mr. Dodosh offers a FREE no obligation consultation to discuss your legal options with you. He will help you answer your questions such as:
- Who pays my medical bills after a motor vehicle accident?
- How do I get compensated for my pain, suffering, and time off work?
- Should I talk to the insurance adjuster after a motor vehicle accident?
- Should I sign the medical release papers and other documents that the insurance company sends me?
- How much is my motor vehicle accident claim worth?
- How long will my case take?
- Should I settle my motor vehicle accident claim or do I need to file a lawsuit?
If you or a loved one have been the victim of a motor vehicle accident, don’t wait. Call Attorney Dodosh now at 844-CLE-LAW1 (844-253-5291). You can also email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a contact form and he will get in touch with you.