If you or a loved one have been injured in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area as a result of medical malpractice, it’s time to call Cleveland’s Injury Lawyer™, Nicholas M. Dodosh at 844-CLE-LAW1 (844) 253-5291. Attorney Dodosh is a Cleveland, Ohio medical malpractice lawyer and personal injury attorney who is here to help get you the justice you deserve.
Cleveland, Ohio medical malpractice claims are some of the most complex injury cases to prove, particularly when you are up against healthcare giants like the Cleveland Clinic or University Hospitals. These cases require a high level of skill and attention to detail, including knowledge of the medical issues involved, an in-depth analysis of the medical records, and a thorough assessment of damages.
In the vast majority of cases, the doctor or other medical professional will not admit to doing anything wrong. Indeed, many medical professional have an “I can do no wrong” attitude. This makes it all the more important that the injured person retain a highly skilled and competent Cleveland, Ohio medical malpractice attorney to advocate on your behalf. As Cleveland’s injury lawyer, Attorney Dodosh welcomes the challenge posed by these highly complex and demanding cases.
Although every case is different, some of the most common medical malpractice cases involve the following:
- Surgical errors resulting in permanent injury, disability, or wrongful death,
- Failure to diagnose surgical complications resulting in internal bleeding, infection, stroke, or wrongful death,
- Failure to diagnose cancer, heart disease, kidney failure, or other diseases resulting in permanent injury or wrongful death,
- Failure to recognize the signs and symptoms of stroke, resulting in permanent injury, paralyses, or wrongful death,
- Negligently prescribing drugs causing harmful drug-drug interaction,
- Failure to diagnose necrotizing fasciitis (flesh eating bug) resulting in the loss of a limb,
- Failure to diagnose post-operative bleeding, resulting in permanent injury, stroke, or wrongful death.
Victims of medical malpractice have a right to compensation that includes:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain, suffering, and emotional distress
- Compensation for the wrongful death of a loved one.
If you or a loved one have been the victim of medical malpractice, don’t wait. Call 844-CLE-LAW1 (844) 253-5291. You can also email email@example.com or fill out a contact form and Attorney Dodosh will get in touch with you.
Call Now for a Free Case Evaluation